Monday, December 20, 2010

A look back at our weekend

Well, here's a quick look at the fun we have been having around here lately!



Mimi took SK on a carousel ride for being such a good sport at the Galleria, which she had a blast on!

We got to meet Nana and Pop (fyi--sk alternates between calling Michael's dad Pop and Papa--we are sure which one is going to stick yet) for dinner at Niki's West and then went to the Alabama Theater for our annual White Christmas. SK was such a sport even though she really didn't appreciate Bing as much as the rest of us.

Sunday, Michael and I took SK and Gracie to see the Alabama Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker. It was so much fun to take SK to her first ballet! We ended up with front row seats, which made it hard for SK to see, but she loved watching the ballerinas and told us that next time she was going to dance on the stage :)

Looking at the stage with her buddy, Gracie!

Today has been a big pack day since surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. Pray for me. I am trying to relax, but I have already gone through the getting worked up part a week and a half ago and now I have to go through it again. Add to that the stress of packing for our big move only 2 weeks away and...well, it will all be fine I know...I just don't like not knowing how my recovery will go and I want to enjoy these last couple of weeks here in Alabama too.










No comments:

Post a Comment