Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jesse Tree 22 & 23

We are definitely behind on the blog, but we have been enjoying this season with family and friends! Oh, and recovering from surgery :) I have been pretty sore, swallowing still isn't feeling so great, but overall, I think recovery has been ok and not as bad as I have heard it to be on adults. I am thankful that I felt pretty well yesterday to enjoy breakfast at Nana and Pop's and then lunch at Mimi's, then even went over to our neighbors for dinner. I hope the soreness goes away soon along with the earaches, but I am thankful to not be any worse :)

On to the Jesse Tree!

For Day 22, Sarah Kate did her story and ornament with Miss Crissy.

Scripture: Luke 1
We see here how John the Baptist prepares the way for Jesus' coming.
Ornament: a Dove
(Thanks Crissy for taking time to do this with SK!)

For Day 23, we looked at the Angel visit to Mary and Joseph in Luke 1:26-38 and Matthew 1:20-25. What a beautiful picture of faithful servants who listened to the Lord and obeyed. Yes, they were probably scared and unsure of what the Lord was doing or going to do through them, but they obeyed none the less.
Ornament: an Angel

Sorry, pictures are lacking from our Jesse Tree time, but another post is coming with our Chrismas day activities...

No comments:

Post a Comment