Saturday, May 14, 2011

Good Day :)

Just to let y'all know, today has been a good day. I started out the morning bright and early with coffee with a friend. It was nice to have someone to talk with and share struggles with and laugh and cry. I needed that. Then Michael, SK and I headed to yet another local farmer's market and got some yummy cheese :) The rest of the day has been lazy with naps and studying (for Michael at least). I made Pioneer Woman's pie crust and now smell a Quiche Lorraine baking away in the oven and Michael is off to redbox with a free code to see if The King's Speech is there for us to watch later tonight. Lovely. And, our house is somewhat clean. It's been a while since I have been able to say that. With my full-time job and busy life for all of us, it is hard to keep up around here. We are good to just keep the laundry somewhat caught up and dishes done. But, we actually cleaned floors and dusted yesterday. It's nice to have a clean house. I will enjoy it for now, since it won't last. Hopefully we can do better after moving, which will take place in t-minus 6 weeks! Oh, my. I will worry with all the craziness of packing later. For now, I will enjoy our clean house and restful evening with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment