Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Publix Deals

Just thought I would post a quicky on some deals that I will be going back for this week (I went already on Monday--didnt take a pic this week, but spent $28 and Saved $90ish). If you haven't seen on iheartpublix, there is a good deal for the Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter priced somewhere around $7.99. If you have the One Stop, One store book (I got one Monday at Deerfoot in Trussville Publix) there is a $3 off store coupon, and then you can stack that with a $5 printable coupon, making it free :)
Southernsavers has a great matchup for the new green adv. flyer out (got one of those monday too)--check out the free Reach Floss, Midol, Prevacid, and Bayer--there are others too I think, but that is what I have in front of me printed or clipped ready for the store).
Lastly, I will leave you with a link for Heinz Vinegar printable, which is supposedly priced at $1, making it free after doubling :) We will be using this vinegar on Sat. night, as our family continues our tradition of making resurection cookies. If you have not heard of this, check out this link. We started doing this last year to try to incorporate ways to share the gospel with Sarah Kate in ways that children can really understand.
If anyone checking out my blog is interested in one of those $3 off Scrubbing Bubbles coupons (if you didn't get a booklet at your store), let me know, I have an extra I can share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment