Thursday, May 2, 2013

Still here...

Yep, I know.  It's been a while.  Have I mentioned that this semester is a bit busy for us???  And that MIchael always has the computer and is working on some sort of paper...
Plus the fact that I am tending to 3 cute kiddos that seem to constantly need something :)

Maybe during the summer break I will have more time for this...maybe.  We have had some lovely days outside, so we have been soaking that in.  Like spending the whole morning outside, picnic, and then back out till dinner time after naps.  I love a good sunny day :)

So here are some random thoughts via pictures, since I really have no idea where to start in catching up on this blog...
 movie time with a friend!  Doesn't she look so old in this picture....:(
 New hat playing at the playground! (Awesome free store find!)
Guess who is sitting up now!!!??!!

We have about 2 weeks of school left then a little break till MIchael's summer class starts...I am thinking we are gonna have some "staycation" action happening during that time.  I think we could all use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment