Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kiddo Update

Thought I would give some updates on the kiddos :)

I took Evie to her 6 month check up last week and she weighs a whopping 13 lb. 3 oz!!!  I know, right??!!  She is now in the 4% for her weight.  I think her length was 25 inches....
She is really starting to babble these days, which is so cute.  For the most part, she likes to eat baby food.  So far she has had avocado, banana, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, and applesauce.  She is still a stinker at the whole sleeping thing.  She is in her own room, which is great, but this week she was tending to wake 2 times each night...not so great.  We are working on getting better though, and I know that one day she will sleep through the night and this will be just a memory of sleepless nights.

SK is a cutie too :)  The last couple weeks, she has asked if I would start rocking her before puting her in her bed.  I love it.  The first time I went to start rocking her, she climbed up in my lap and got all positioned like how she used to lay on me when she was a baby.  Melted my heart :)  So tonight, I had daddy take a picture....

We are enjoying the warmer weather the last few days.  We have had more time to get to hang out outside and burn some energy.  (and it gives me a chance to play with my camera too!)

Michael and I got our first date night out this weekend too, completely child free for the first time since Evie was born.  So for the first time in over 6 months, we got to go eat dinner and chat without our cute kiddos there to interrupt :)  I love them, but man it was nice to get some time with my hubby.

Alright, I am brain dead and ready to crash for the night.  Given the weather jumping this last week from cold to hot back to cold then back to hot, my sinuses went on revolt.  I am stuffy and my head is aching...fun stuff.

Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment