Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Swim Babies!



If you look closely, you can see EJ's 2 bottom teeth sticking through!

In other news, if you are friends with me on facebook, you might have seen where I am cleaning out :)
I know we aren't moving overseas for over a year at least, but I am a planner.  It stresses me out to wait till the last minute, so I do stuff early :)  Michael has learned to just let me be my crazy self...
Our plan (at least for now) is to do a major clean out of stuff before moving back to Alabama (which will happen sometime after Michael graduates next May), so that we won't have to have a larger truck to take stuff down to Alabama, which we won't be able to take over to England.  And we are planning to come to Alabama in August, so I thought I would take advantage of being able to bring some things down then if someone in Alabama would be interested in buying anything :)

Fun fact--whatever money we make will go straight to our one time need in getting us overseas :)

Ok...enough selling right :)

We are off to swim lesson this morning for SK!  So excited to see how she does this year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment