Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New pics!

So I have this thing for taking family pics.  I like for us to do it 1 time a year.
We have done it for 4 years now and I love them.
So this year was our first time to do pics in St. Louis.  Every time before we have done them in Birmingham, either when we were living there before moving or when we were back visiting.  I am so glad we got to do them here, since this will be our last full summer here!

Leigh Ann Smart did the pictures here on campus and they turned out so awesome!  She is a great photographer and we highly suggest that if you are in the St. Louis area and want some good family photos (or any other kind of photos, like graduation or wedding, etc...)--check her out!  Here is a link for her facebook page!

Without further ado...here are some pics!  I know I posted some on Facebook, so most of you have already seen them, but I wanted to get them on the blog to :)










Love these pics :)  Thanks Leigh Ann for capturing our little girls personalities and taking some really cute pictures!



1 comment: