Sunday, July 14, 2013

So tired...

"Momma, have you ever been so tired you can't get up?" "I mean, like you just wanna keep laying and not get up?"
Says SK to me this morning when I crawled in bed with her at 8:00 a.m. since she was still asleep and needed to get up...

That girl cracks me up.  And yes, I do feel like that.  Many a days...

And our other girl is giving me a work out these days.  Now that she has mastered this whole crawling thing, she is all over the place exploring.  She loves to check out all the shelves which hold SK's crafts like markers and such, then heads over to the kitchen to pull out what she can in there like the plastics bowls and plates.  Oh, then she heads to the bathroom.  We find ourselves constantly chasing her down.
Today she figured out how to eat puffs.  She has been eating mum mums for about a week or so now, and that is fun :)

I love my girls.

We have been swimming every day for the last 6 days.  SK had swim lessons last week and will continue this coming week.  Then over the weekend we have been swimming too :)  She can now jump off the diving board and swim to the ladder!  She is working on swimming underwater doing big strokes, but isn't quite fully confident yet.  She is getting really good though!

I think we are going to take tomorrow for a fun family day.  Pics to come maybe...
Might be going to a place called Elephant Rocks where there is hiking and fun to be had we have heard :)

Just thought I would do a quick little post to say hey and wanted to write down what SK said this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment