Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Finally a belly pic...

So I finally got Michael to take a belly picture last night.  You can compare for yourself.  The picture on the left is the morning I was in labor with SK, 40 weeks and 3 days.  The one on the right I am 36 weeks.  I feel bigger that is for sure. 



















The last 2 nights have gone back to being rough.  I was up 2 nights ago from 12-5, and last night from 1-4.  The lack of sleep has left me in a poopy mood today :(  I feel like whining, yet again....
Don't get me wrong...I am so thankful to the Lord for this little baby girl and the gift of this life, but man I am ready to have her.  My back hurts....I'm stuffy....I have a constant headache....My right leg has tingled for 24 hours now from her pushing on my nerves down my leg....I get so restless during the night...
Ok.  I am done.  Sorry for the whining.  That's all I got today. 
**Oh...and on a better note, Michael was able to get our camera working again :)  I have a feeling it might continue being tempermental, but for now it is working, so I am thankful.  Now, as long as it doesn't decide to quit when we are at the hospital....

No comments:

Post a Comment