Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Evelyn's Nursery!

So since the camera started working again, I snapped some shots of Evelyn's room.  We had fun doing some inexpensive/free projects to make it a cute room :)
We still had our crib and rocking chair from SK, so that was taken care of and we are using the crib skirt that was made for SK too.  SK did have 2 dressers drawers in her room, so we downsized her to 1 and put the other in Evie's.  Of course, we painted it a cute pink to freshen it up a bit! 
(so I know it is a mess on top of the dresser....just ignore that :))
 

Other things we made include some bunting above her crib, a crib skirt, curtains, and a wooden sign. 


My mom was in town for a few days while Michael was gone and helped with some of the sewing projects and Michael took on the wooden sign project.  I have to say that pinterest inspired most of these things and I love how they turned out!  All of the fabric came from my sweet friend in Alabama (the lovely and talented Maja!) so that was awesome to have free fabric to tackle these ideas I wanted to do for the nursery.
Maybe when I actually clean up the rest of the junk on the floor I will take better pictures, but this will have to do for now. 
We are counting down the days now!  Can't wait to meet this sweet little one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it! Adorable! Can't wait to see that sweet little one in her space. :)

    ReplyDelete