Sunday, November 20, 2011

I never thought.....

I would do this.  I was the mom this morning, that went to the bathroom to hide the fact that I was eating a Christmas tree cake for breakfast.  I hid from SK.  Yep.
I remember as a kid finding my mom hiding in her bedroom, behind her Sunday School lesson, eating chocolate.  Now I find myself doing the same thing.
Michael teased that he was going to rat me out.  He didn't.  And it was yummy.  It was for her best, right? :)
We were going to early service at church this morning and we were in a hurry.  I had to.  Really.  I had no choice.  It was that or go hungry.  Well...ok, maybe I could have eaten something where it didn't require me hiding from my daughter....
Moving on.
Our reason for early church:  Michael got invited to the Rams (pro-football team in town).  He and 2 friends are at the game now.  He needed a day off, and I am glad he is getting it. 
He has lots of papers due soon and plenty of school work to get done in the next few weeks.

We have had a busy but good (for the most part) weekend.  We had class together Friday night and all day Sat.   It was titled "Gospel Centered Marriage" taught by Bryan and Kathy Chapell.  It was really good.  It was refreshing to have this time with my husband and learn together.  I was pooped by the time we were done yesterday.  I was in bed at 8:00 p.m.  Yep.  I was asleep before SK.

On a last side note.  I won't be having a second job, like I talked about in a previous post.  Not the Lord's plan I guess.  What does this mean for everything?  I have no clue.  I wish I did. 
Off to dance to Christmas music with SK :)  We are enjoying our day together getting some presents wrapped and our crafting on.

1 comment:

  1. I love you a.) for doing that and b.) for telling us on your blog! You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete