Friday, July 15, 2011

Exciting Weekend ahead!

I haven't blogged too much this week have I...too busy I guess. We have been busy bees getting our house settled as much as possible before our first guests arrive. My brother, his girlfriend and my sweet niece are flying in town tomorrow to spend a few days with us. I am so excited to see my niece (Michael and Allison too, but esp. that little girl!) SK is even more excited. She tells everyone she sees that Haven is coming and she can't wait to hug her and let her sleep in her bed. We have gotten pictures on the walls and the place is looking a bit more like home, so I hope to get some pictures soon and share with y'all but for now, I must get back to cleaning...I promise there will be more posting next week :) I hope at least...
I am off to clean up more, but tomorrow morning, I will be squeezing this little girl...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment