Thursday, June 14, 2012

Guess who's birthday is tomorrow!?!!?

Our little girl is turn 4 tomorrow!  I can hardly believe it!  We are looking forward to celebrating her day with Nana and Papa (driving up from Alabama today!) and her friends at her "Princess Painting" party tomorrow afternoon.  There will definitely be another post on the actual party, but for now I wanted to share these questions I asked SK and ideally will ask her at her future b'days and see how the answers change over time :)
So I asked the questions about mommy then changed and asked them about daddy.  So the pink answers are for mommy and the blue are for daddy.
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
“I love you!”
“dont hang on the chairs!”
2. What makes Mommy happy?
That I am not sad.
Hugs!
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I am sad.
When I don't give him hugs.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
By tickling me!
By tickling!
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Me!
Me!
6. How old is Mommy?
7
7
7. How tall is Mommy?
This big (holding her arms out wide)
same
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Play with me!
Play with me!
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Sew
Work.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.
He wrote a Cinderella Book
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Sewing
Building all the things that are in our house.
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Making a flower when we do art work.
I don't know.
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
To cut with scissors.
Look at his books and write on them.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Piscetti :)
Hamburgers.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
For sewing all for me
By making lots of flowers and drawing lots of flowers with me.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A princess.
A baseball player.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Play.
Go to the piscetti factory with daddy on a date.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We have matching hair.
We have the samest eyes.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Our noses are different.
We have different clothes.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because she tells me she loves me to the moon and back.
By getting hugs from him.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
To Disney World.
To Chic-il-A

I also asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up and she replied I am gonna be a Mommy like you!

She is so goofy these days and we love how fun spirited she is.  Other funny things I want to remember about her at this age:
*She says she can spell her "opposites of her name" which means the initials of her name.
*She loves, loves loves to read books.
*She is our little social butterfly.  When we go to the playground, if there aren't any friends there to play with she asks to go back home since there are no friends to play with.
*She is so excited about her baby sister.  She says since she will be four, she will get to hold her "all by myself!"
*She loves to do crafts including painting, coloring, glueing, cutting stuff...
*The girl loves her some movie time too.  If it was up to her she would watch movies all day every day.
*She is getting really good at her letters and writing them.  She pretty much knows the phonics too, which is really fun to see her learning so much!
*She is also very opinionated about everything.  What she eats, where we go, ect. ect.

We love our little girl so much and are enjoying her so much at this age!
More posts to come after this weekend!



1 comment:

  1. happy birthday to you SK!!!! I love the Q&A. Very cute. I may adopt that for my own kids. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete