Saturday, July 31, 2010

Publix Trip 7/31


We made a family trip this morning to publix and did quite good! So here are the totals:

Spent: $44.03

Saved: $110.40


Pretty awesome if I don't say so myself! Freebies this week included:

4 Boboli pizza Crusts

4 Boboli pizza sauce

4 Cole's breads

2 Sundown vitamins

4 Softsoap hand soaps

2 Yoplait (4 packs) yogurt

1 Pampers refill wipes


Other good deals include:

Pillsbury biscuits: $1 each (ok, so not the best deal i have ever gotten, but we have been wanting some)

Kelloggs Poptarts: .75 cents per box (4)

Cookie Crisps and Lucky Charms (2 boxes of each)--$1 per box

Pampers Diapers (Huge box)--so I messed up on this deal, thought the box was $20, but didnt pay attention, and it was $30, but had coupons to make it $26.50, and I am thinking i have heard of a rebate I can send it for it too.

So all in all, we had a good trip today! I know it's been a while since I have had one of these updates, life has been busy! Hope everyone has a good weekend! We are excited about heading to the lake tomorrow and will catch some pics hopefully to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment