Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brain Dump...

*It's 5:00 a.m. and I am up with Evie for the second time tonight.  Is it sad that I think that is a pretty successful night??!!  She was laid down at 10 and woke at 1:30 and 4:45...I can do that much better than the previous nights of her only lasting 30 minute stretches in her own bed....

*I love looking at the snow outside.  It's pretty.  To be honest though, I am really ready for warmer weather.  Just warm enough that we can get outside some and go to the playground.  Our apt. gets awfully small in the winter when we are cooped up all day in here...

*I'm hungry, but don't want to get up to go get anything...

*I have been seeing videos posted to facebook from our church family back in Alabama from the annual talent show.  Kinda sad missing being there with such fun cool people :)

*I can't believe we leave for England in a little over 2 weeks!  I told Michael yesterday that I needed to start packing and he laughed at me...

Ok... the babe is about back to sleep...off I go to join her :)

More blogging to come later hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment