Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sewing projects

So since finding out we are having another girl, my brain has been busy thinking of all the things I want to make.  Of course there has to be matching outfits and cute little knitted things...
It's been fun to start brainstorming about all of the fun things that come with having little girls.
On top of wanting to make little girly things, I also have a market bag on my mind that I want to make.
I found this pattern for free online once you share a link for her book, which the book looks really cool and might need to be on a future Christmas list for myself :)
Here is the link for her book!

Hopefully soon I will tackle the bag and be able to share some photos along with ones of all that I am "hoping" to make for Sarah Kate and her sister.

On another note, we officially have a name for Sk's little sister :)

Should I share it now or make you wait longer....

1 comment: