So I know I am overdue for blogging, but I am completely hitting writers block I guess. So much going on in our household, but where to start. I am starting to feel overwhelmed with all of the changes coming, but so excited at the same time. I will share soon enough about what is coming, but for now, I think I will stick with yet another random post:
1. My house is cold this morning. I love when I have to get under a blanket and snuggle up with a hot cup of tea.
2. I made some homemade bread yesterday, and I must say, I turned out pretty stinkin good. Here is the recipe I use, simple and easy. The best way to eat it: I heat it up then spread some good ole Sue Bee Honey and Butter on top, alongside my tea, It is a lovely way to start my day.
3. My house is a wreck. I sit and survey the disaster and try to decide where to start, but am completely unmotivated. Do you ever do that, where it gets so bad you just don't even feel like you have a fighting chance. It doesn't help to have a certain 2 year old follow you around and for every item you put in it's right home, she gets something else out.
4. I have been working on some fun little things for our upcoming craft boutique, have you checked out Their website, and since I like to have too many projects going on, I thought I would add knitting to the list. I got Nana to teach me and now I am working on a scarf (Supposedly easy beginner project). I will share pictures maybe once it is done. At the rate I am going, it will be sometime around next Christmas :)
5. So here is my struggle lately. I want to be real on this blog. I want to have a life of transparency. There are days when I am not okay with this life and I don't understand where God is working in stuff, but I don't share it. I am going to venture to say that I am not the only one here that does this. I put up happy stuff on here and cute pics and all, but in reality I am struggling and hurting. Don't get me wrong. This isn't everyday, but there are days that just stink and days that are incredible. Days that I truly feel the Lord comforting me and blessing me, and then days I feel so far removed from Christ. So on poopy days, I don't blog. I don't have anything good to say, so I don't say anything. I want so badly to get to a place where I can say Christ is enough, but instead so many days I tell Christ through my actions that He isn't and his work on this earth was not sufficient. So that is where I am at. I want to be open and honest and maybe with that you can relate (whoever actually reads this blog). So maybe you will start to see more of that on here.
Still doing some of the same stuff too. So still having coupon stuff and Sarah kate stuff, but i just want to be real. I struggle with that. So, here is the first step. I said it outloud so to speak.
So maybe this didn't turn out as random and light as I first thought it was going to be today. Sorry, just sharing what is on my heart lately.
Hope yall have a lovely day :)