Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello Fall!

I know, I know...I haven't blogged in a while.  Sorry.  We have been getting used to our fall schedule of classes and busy stuff.  Michael had his first week of classes and we have had a fun weekend.  Monday night I get to go to class with Michael and am really excited about it.  I am looking forward to being in class together and learning together.  SK started "school" Monday morning as well too.  She loved it.

Friday afternoon we got a phone call from a friend offering us tickets to the Cardinal's game.  Not just any tickets, front row, behind the dugout.  Free.   Fun times right!?!  We said yes immediately and took 5 minutes to get ready and head out the door.  It was such a fun family night.  We rode the train to the stadium and headed to our seats right before the game started.  SK even got one of the batter's gloves and a ball from the game.  She was so excited!  We lasted till 9:45 and then headed out so get SK to bed.  At that point, she was asking to go home and go to bead.  It is pretty rare that she asks to go to bed. 




Yesterday we watched some football and cheered on the tide, then headed to hang out with friends.  The daddies studied and the girls took naps, which left us mommas some chat time :)  It was nice.  We had dinner out at the "horse" park and then played games.  Fun weekend!

I hope to get around to blogging more this week, but I have said that before right :)  SK and I start ballet this week, so we are excited about that.  I teach 2 classes on Tues. and Sk has her class on Wed.  Pictures will definitely come from that.  And, I hope to share some of the crafting I have been up to.  We shall see if I find some time to do more blogging...
Oh, and the weather here.  Incredible.  The temperature right now is 69 outside.  Lovely.  Just so lovely.

1 comment:

  1. We are ready to head back up to some of that good, fall STL weather! It's one of the best things about being there!!

    ReplyDelete