Wednesday, October 20, 2010

By Hand Boutique

So our church is gearing up for a great event the second weekend of November called "By Hand Boutique". If you don't already have plans to come, make your plans now! It is giong to be so much fun and I can't wait to see all of the creativity and cute stuff! If you haven't checked out the blog, HERE is the link. Each day they are spotlighting different artists that will be there. Today's artist: me :) Crazy! It's fun and weird to see my stuff and all on another blog. If you haven't checked it out, go to the blog and check out the facebook group. I have been sewing up a storm and can't wait to share what I have created and even more than that see what other's have created. So far I have made diaper/wipe holders, burp cloths, onsies, pillowcase dresses, paci clips, pillowcase dresses, and oodles of different hair clips. I hope to work on even more if time permits, we shall see! Here are a few pics of some of the things I have made so far:


Once I get some time, maybe I will get some more pictures up of the hair clips. I am quite excited about how cute I think they are going to be :) Today's agenda though: play with my baby girl outside. She requested and today I think I will put other stuff aside and just play. I need days like that more often, just to enjoy life's blessings.
Thanks for checking out my work and I hope to see you at the Boutique!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Michelle!!! Beautiful, beautiful work!
    Now, you and that sweet grand-daughter of mine, go play... and have fun!
    Hugs and Kisses my sweet girls!
    Love you, Theresa / Nana

    ReplyDelete