Monday, August 30, 2010

Rewind: Aunt Lala and Jeremiah's Wedding

So I never got around to posting pictures and all from Michael's sis (I consider her my sis too) and her now husbands wedding back in May. Summer has just flown by and now I will finally recap the wedding. I do want this sight to be fun for SK to look back on and see somewhat a "scrapbook" of her life. I am no good at scrapbooking, but I can at least attempt this blog. With that said, here are pictures from Lauren and Jeremiah's wedding. It took place in May and could not have been more beautiful! The bride of course was stunning and it was so amazing to see God join such an incredible couple together. Michael and I see how they are putting Christ at the center of their marriage and we are so excited to see how God will use their marriage to further His kingdom. We spent the big day getting ready at Nana and Pop's house and then Daddy too SK on a car ride to get a good nap in so that she could make it through the late night.

When we got to the wedding location, we all got dressed and ready. Sarah Kate was beautiful. She was asked to be the flowergirl right after Lauren and Jeremiah got engaged and I was so excited. I knew I wanted to make her dress, but then got the crazy idea to ask Theresa how she might feel about me taking her wedding dress (I knew it was still hanging in her closet and Lauren was not going to be wearing or using it) and turning it into SK's flower girl dress. I called her and to my surprise she excitedly said YES! From there, I took the dress to Maja (This amazing seamstress, mom, mathmatician, pattern designer that I get the honor of calling my friend) and we went to work. I think it turned out pretty incredible! So enough talking, on with the pictures:

Needless to say, there were so many pictures taken and it is hard to even choose favorites, but this hopefully gives you a glimpse into a beautifu evening we got to be a part of :)








1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet... sweet memories! Sarah Kate looks like a precious little princess! Love you all so much!
    Theresa/Nana

    ReplyDelete