Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Free Pantene Full Size sample!!

There is a great offer right now on Vocalpoint, that was available last week, and is available again! If you missed this last week, you can sign up for a free sample of Pantene shampoo and conditioner from Vocalpoint. If you aren't already a member of vocalpoint, you will first need to apply on their website.
So today I had a couponing class in Vestavia with a great group of ladies and we had a great time! I love sharing how to get into this couponing thing and seeing others get excited about saving lots of money and having fun with it too! We haven't been shopping this week yet, but will post a pic when we get around to it and a break down of what all we got!
I have another class next Tues. in Chelsea that will be quite fun I am sure! These classes are so fun, and I can't wait to see more and more join in on this crazy couponing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment