Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Home sweet home...

So much blogging to catch up on....I know.  My goal was to do some blogging while in England, but as you can see, that didn't happen.  Part of my excuse is that our camera card wasn't wanting to work to put our pictures on the computer.  And the other minor excuse is that Evie never really came to understand that we were in a different time zone and her sleeping should adjust accordingly.  Most nights Michael and I tag teamed tending to her till 4 a.m.  Fun times, really.  By the end of the trip she was starting to do a little better, but alas, we are now back and readjusting to our time zone.  I am definitely feeling the jet lag, esp. since Evie wants to hang out during the night.

So enough complaining about my lack of sleep...

It might take me a few blogs I am sure to catch up, but we shall see.

Let's rewind back to before we left.  Nana and Papa came up on Tues the week before we left to get some time with all of us before we all headed our separate ways on Friday.  It was quite chilly and with all the packing and such to do, we stayed in a lot and just hung out around the apt.  We did find time to go get some yummy beignets and go to SK's favorite spot, the Spaghetti Factory!



We had some fun tea parties and crafting!  Then on Friday we got ready and headed to the airport.  It was really hard to leave our baby girl, but I knew she was going to have a blast with all the grandparents while we were gone.

More blogging to come soon, I promise.  I know everyone is on pins and needles to hear about our trip :)  We are still in the processing phase of it ourselves, plus getting over the jet lag too.


No comments:

Post a Comment