Monday, December 17, 2012

10...

1--We leave in T-minus 3 days for Alabama!  Have I started to pack yet??? nope.  I shall blog instead and make lists of things to do before leaving and things that I need to pack...

2--We are now officially cloth diapering Evie!  Woop whoop :)

3--We have been up to some fun pinterest projects.  I would show you, but then Grandparents would see what they were getting for Christmas before we get there...

4--I am making "refried" beans in my crockpot today.  I will let you know how they turn out, but I am crossing my fingers that they are good, cause there are tons of them in there!

5--SK is such the little actress.  As I type, she is back in my room pretending that she is the momma with her animals.  Always playing a role around here.

6--Michael and I recently got into Downton Abby.  We got season 1 from the library and watched it in 2 days.  Now we are waiting to get season 2 (we are on the waiting list at the library for it...) and I am dying to see it!

7--I have recently discovered Trader Joe's salted caramel Chai Latte.  Amazing.  Truly Amazing.

8--It's rainy and wet outside today.  And cold.  Makes me want to drink a warm drink (#7) and watch something on the tube (#6)...

9--I am running my dishwasher for the second time today.  And we haven't even made it to dinner time yet.

10--DId I mention that we go to Alabama in 3 days!!  Must. Go. Pack....

right after that warm drink and cuddles with the napping baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment