Thursday, May 6, 2010

Newest Sewing Project



So the most recent issue of Sew Beautiful has the cutest swimsuit pattern that I saw and decided it was a must, even though I have many other projects that I need to be working on. I must say it was pretty easy though! and turned out pretty stinkin adorable! now i must decide whether to monogram it with her initials or not....i am thinkin it would be cute monogrammed in pink :)
We also went strawberry pickin' yesterday with friends and it was so much fun! Sarah Kate loved finding ones that she could pick and filling up the baskets! plus, it was fun to get to sit down and have a snack too :)
While I am blogging, I thought I thought I would share a great coupon for dove deodorant, that you can get free (or make some mula on it!) at publix this week! Here is the link--look for the $1.50 off dove deodorant on the right side of the screen and print 2 per computer! they have it b1g1 at $2.29--so free with coupon!!!
Next sewing project--Maja is creating a Flowergirl Dress for Sarah Kate to wear in her aunt's wedding (Michael's sis, Lauren) in a few weeks. Here's the fun part--We are creating the dress using Michael's moms (Sk's Nana) wedding dress!! Her dress has some beautiful lace and we are hoping to create a beautiful dress for sk from it! Pics will come soon!

2 comments:

  1. ACK! It turned out SO super cute on her. I love that last shot of her. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love... love the swim suit!!! Such a beautiful little model too! And the pictures at the strawberry patch are adorable. Looking forward to us all going to market on Saturday mornings... for strawberries and other seasonal goodies! Give our little love, a great big kiss, and great big hug from Nana and Pop! Love to you, Theresa

    ReplyDelete