Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Randoms...

I am sitting here watching a cute little baby with green food all over her face while the other girlys dance around the living room to the song, 10,000 Reasons.  Blesses my heart to sit back and see God's goodness and love through my children.
God is good.  He is so loving.  I love moments where I can sit back, stop being busy with the tasks of the day and see God all around me.  See him through my little girl dancing to praise music.  Through the sunshine and beautiful day outside my window.  Through a sweet baby now playing peak a boo with her messy face :)

Evie had her 1 year check up at the doctor this morning.  Sweet little girl is a whopping 17 lb. 10 oz!  I know, we have teeny babies :)  I think that put her in the 18% for weight and she was in the 35% for height, I think 28.5 inches...can't remember exactly and didn't write it down.  Had my hands full trying to explain to a certain 5 year old that we weren't at the playground and she didn't need to crawl on the floor to get a laugh out of her sister.  Ugh.

Then poor baby girl had shots.  I hate shots.  I know they are good and all, but I hate having my baby cry when they stick the needly in.  Poor baby.  She got fine quickly and took a little nap.


Katy, the caterpillar, is still in her cocoon.  I am thinking she should make her appearance any day now....

Life is so stinking busy.  Our schedule got crazy busy this fall.  All good stuff, just lots.  SK is loving gymnastics, then does ballet too (she actually is in my class that I teach!).  Michael and I are taking Unholy Matrimony on Tuesday nights.  It's fun to be in the classroom with him.  Then there is the homeschooling and everything else...

Michael flies out next Thursday to head to B'ham and meet up with our friends from England.  I am excited to have them here.  Trace and Bruce have never been to the STL, so it will be fun to show them a bit of this fun city!  And it will be nice to have fall break too, so there won't be classes going on at least :)

What else....

hmm...

I am so ready for fall.  I am glad it's Oct., but the temps need to cool off a bit more.  I am ready for soups and bundling up under a blanket.

Off to dance with the girls... :)

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment