Monday, October 28, 2013

Life...

Life lately...

It's busy.  That's for sure.  How about I tell you about what the girl's are up to though instead of complaining about being pooped...sounds like a better blog doesn't it??!!

Little Miss Evie...



She is a mess.  She can be quite the booger, therefore earning the nickname "booger bear" at times.  Other nicknames would include Sugar Bear, Evsters, and Boo.  She loves to giggle.  She is now a walker!  She will occasionally still resort to crawling if she wants to get somewhere quickly, but she is walking all over the place these days.  She has 3 teeth, yep, that's it so far :)  She takes 1-2 naps a day, seems to be moving towards just 1 nap, which is okay with me if that 1 will be a good long one.  As far as bedtime...sometimes I wonder if she will ever consistently sleep through the night.  Some nights she will, but I can't count on it every night that is for sure.  Makes for me being the tired momma that I am these days.


On to Princess Sarah Kate...

Michael and I have decided she is an off the charts extravert.  That girl would hang with friends all day every day if it was up to her.  When we get ready for dinner each night she immediately asks who is coming to eat with us.  AND most of the time will be quite upset if she finds out it is just us eating together as a family.  I guess the Lord knew what he was doing when he created her, seeing that being around people will be part of life for us as we go to do ministry in England.  Yesterday she asked if she could have a friend come and eat lunch with her on our patio, to which I said sure.  Next thing I knew, she had about 8 girls out there having a picnic (she even came in to get the picnic blanket for them).  I love it and it helps that her daddy and I are both extraverts as well, so we love being around people too :)

She is doing great with school (most days...).  She is really starting to pick up reading.  I am trying to not stress over it too much this year, but enjoy this time with her.








Off to do laundry.  Then clean up the house, since we have company coming for dinner...SK will be thrilled :)


No comments:

Post a Comment