Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Suprise!

My sweet hubby pulled off a suprise party today along with a friend, whose wife's birthday is today.  They worked hard and I was quite suprised.  It started out by telling Kelsey and I that they wanted to send us to get a manicure (gave us a giftcard to a place they found) and they would take care of the kiddos.  Well, low and behold.  They were working hard while we were away and had a big party planned for us.  When we finally got back (we didn't know we were supposed to be back sooner than we had thought....) we got a big suprise as soon as we walked in the door. 



They planned a whole Fiesta theme and had hats for us birthday girls and mexican food and even made us cakes!

I have a pretty awesome hubby.  Step back, ladies....He's taken :)


I think she looks cuter in the hat, than I did...what do you think :)

On a side note, pregnancy is going well so far.  I am getting more hungry (like had to get up at 6 this morning after sitting wide awake in the bed for an hour hungry...) and a little bit more tired, but its all good.  I kinda want the symptoms to come on so I feel more pregnant and won't worry so much.  Of course I say that now, might take it back when the nausea and stuff actually hits.  We shall see.  I am just ready for the next couple weeks to fly so I can get to the doctor and hear a heartbeat.  It will be awesome to get to that day.  I need it to come quickly.
Other than that I am just trying not to stress to much about everything I do and how it might affect the baby.  Like..."Is my shower too hot for the baby?"  "Is this food ok?"  "Am I lifting too much?"  and many more stuff that is crazy....I am reminding myself almost hourly that God is Sovereign and He is in control of this life, not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment